We are not a discount law firm or a forms-filling service. Our fee is a direct reflection of our level of service, experience, time, and professionalism that we provide to each individual client. We offer sophisticated, beginning-to-end legal service with two lawyers, limiting our practice to 20 new cases per month, and charging a fair fee for top quality legal service.
BASIC FEES (consular processing): K-1: $2000 | CR-1/IR-1: $3200 (China fees are different. K-1: $2600 | CR-1/IR-1: $3800 )
Additional Charges: K-2 child of K-1 fiancee – $500 extra; Stepchild of CR-1/IR-1 spouse – $1200 extra
Marriage-based Adjustment of Status (concurrent I-130 & I-485 filing): $3600
NOTE: If there are certain issues with a case, our fee may be more than our usual fee.
A La Carte Services
Instead of choosing our Full Service option, clients may choose from the individual services listed below. The options and fees below are only for fiancee and spouses visas. The options and fees listed below are not for Marriage-based Adjustment of Status (concurrent I-130 & I-485 filing).
1. Visa Application Summary & Document Checklist: $400
2. USCIS Forms Preparation: $400
3. USCIS Petition Review: $800
4. Financial Review & Affidavit of Support Preparation: $400
5. NVC/Consulate/Embassy Forms Preparation: $400
6. Interview & Medical Exam Instructions (written form): $400
7. Attorney Interview Preparation (telephone or Skype): $400
8. Local Assistance Preparation (only China): $200
U.S. Servicemen Discount
To support and honor our troops, we provide a 10% discount on all our fees to all active duty U.S. servicemen and women.